Friday, March 23, 2007

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland


This past Sunday, after church and a flat tire some friends and I drove down to Switzerland for two days. My friends were visiting from the States and were checking out Malachi. After a very busy week and half we decided to take off for a few days. I suggested Lauterbrunnen.
Lauterbrunnen is one of my favorite places in the world. As a kid our family would go camping there every summer. We even stayed at the same campground my family I would stay at, Camp Jungfrau!
While we were there we were able to hike through the snow, enjoy fondue and rest in quiet moments with the Lord. There is something about Lauterbrunnen that always calms my heart.

2 comments:

About this Blog said...

Ah! Lauterbrunnen!!! I always include it in my top 2 places in the world! I loved our time there together...even the crazy hike. Great to find your blog, love you!

rjr said...

i remember those annual summer trips to l-brunnen...remember when you and i got lost in murren when we were like, eight? :)