Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Moments of Stupidity
So, I did a big "oops" this week. It all started a few days ago. My co-workers Buddy and Jen were letting me borrow their van because my alternator had broken on my Toyota Surf. They were out of town all weekend and were coming back on Monday. It looked like my truck was going to do be done on Monday too and so I took their van to the gas station to fill it up. For some reason I thought their van was diesel. Before I started pumping I was going to call them but I couldn't find my cell phone. Well about 5 minutes later their car had died about 20 feet from the gas station. It was NOT diesel. I didn't really have any one's numbers with me. But I did finally get a hold of some friends. I felt horrible and I wanted to cry (I didn't though). Praise God Buddy and Jen laughed and were very gracious! I used to make fun of girls who did stuff like this, serves me right! =) So now, my truck is out of the shop but Buddy's van isn't. I am hoping it comes out of the shop today. So that's my very, very big oops this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment