Sunday, January 20, 2008

Malachi Staff Conf.


The second week January Malachi had a world wide staff conference in Garmisch, Germany. Malachi staff came from USA, Germany, and Japan. It was so much fun to see everyone. We spent time celebrating what God has done in Malachi over the past 20 years and giving honor to those involved. I must say I am proud to be apart of this movement of God. Not because our ministry is greater than any other, its not, its a small piece in the world wide work of God. I love being a small part of it.

I also enjoyed being at this conference for more personal reasons. I got to see my friends and my ever so wonderful fiance, David! In Japan I work with Malachi co-workers but there are only 4 of us here in Okinawa. There are over 30 in Germany. So needless to say, it was fun to reconnect.

David and I got some great time together with some of our Malachi friends too. He even got to go ice climbing in Austria, which he was very excited about. I feel so blessed by this week!

No comments: