This past week we had our Malachi asia staff conf. We stayed at a miltary recreation/resort place called Okuma. It's about a two hour drive north from our apt. The excitement heading into the week was a typhoon passing by us. Our first few days at Okuma it did nothing but rain. It was beautiful. The wind and rain was so powerful! How great is our God. Our last full day there the sun came out and the water was beautiful. David and I headed up to Cape Hedo (the northern most point on island) for the afternoon. We even found some routes for ROCK CLIMBING! =)
David and I really enjoyed getting to know our team more. Our speaker, Adam came and spoke on faith. God used him to remind us all where our passions truly should lie, in Christ alone. Even as David and I head into this new ministry we need to remember this, our confidence must be in Christ.


No comments:
Post a Comment