Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another small reason to love living in Okinawa....

Yesterday I had one of those moments of "I love living here"! yesterday it was beautiful out, sunny and slightly warm. I went with a friend to get a pedicure and a foot massage at a place next to the sea wall. There was some one out on a jet ski and even some people scuba diving right off the shore.
The best thing was I parked my car on the street next to the beauty salon but when I went in they told me I couldn't park there because it might get towed. I was about to go move my car, but then the ladies at the salon offered to move it for me!!! so get this, while I am sitting there being pampered they took my car and parked it for me, for free!!!! =) only in japan.

No comments: