Monday, June 11, 2007

My Grandma...


It's been 3 weeks since I left Chicago but I want to write some thoughts down about my visit. I was able to spend time with my Grandma and Grandpa almost everyday during my time in Chicago. I must say my Grandma is such a trooper. Although, she is obviously tired a lot she really is doing very well.

My thoughts though, are really the way she is trusting in God moment by moment, my grandpa too. Both of them are paving the way for their grandchildren in how to trust God in all things! Spending time with both of them, I sense their deep love for Jesus and me. Even in them walking through hardships, they still support their family through prayers and encouragement. I want to live that way too. Loving others at all times and being a testimony to God goodness even in pain.


So, I thank God for my grandma and how he has made her beautiful inside and out. I thank God for my grandpa, for loving his wife and serving her in a way that is Jesus. I love them both and miss being around them.

No comments: